• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a rabbit food sniffer

cashmincal

Wise Old Thumper
I like to smell rabbit and guinea pig food when they have them in buckets in pet shops? 98)

Not sure why I do it but I ofter wonder what they smell like and what sort of things they contain. By rabbit and guinea pig food I don't mean feeds aimed at both, just their individual foods.

:shock::shock::shock:Well, I'm glad that you've "fessed up" to this odd addiction...I'm sure that we can wean you off it come the summer through use of lavender sticks and fresh grass cuttings!;)

TP:lol:

glad im not the only one then no one has noticed i do it with my buns burgess junior/dwarf pellets i love the smell:lol: also burgess timothy hay:lol:

:shock:Oh God! The addiction is catching!!:shock:

*stuffs hanky under nose and scuttles from thread quickly*

TP;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious!! I have to feel everything, its odd I feel pellets through the bag!!

I love the smell of hay and we all love sniffing bun, then we dance round the room with him singing "he smells of WABBIT" :lol:
cant believe some of the things i admit to on here!

I have a sniffing habit too, especially other peoples guinea pigs :oops:

I've got my cousins pigs staying at the moment and they smell so much like my very first guinea did, brings back so many memories :(

I have a sniffing habit too, especially other peoples guinea pigs :oops:

I've got my cousins pigs staying at the moment and they smell so much like my very first guinea did, brings back so many memories :(

:shock::shock::shock: Good grief! It gets worse!!!:lol::lol::lol:

TP;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: you mad sniffing lot!!!

I agree that dust free hay from Lunnuns smells lovely and sweet. The stuff I buy from my local farm just makes my nose run if I sniff it :lol::lol:

i smell rosie fur if i sniff mo's i get fur up my nose as he always moults so just sniff rosies:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When I sniff Billy he smells of nivea, Lucy smells just divine but Rocky smells just smelly :( Dont know why!? So I dont sniff him any more!!

:wave: I smell hay :)

My brother threatened to leave once when I said I need to smell the hay before I buy it, he was like your so wierd :oops: :lol:

I smell my bunnies too :lol: Scarlett smells of baby powder :)

And do you know what I really love smelling, the papya tablets :lol: I have sat there just smelling the tub before :roll:

Back