• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Yummy Yum' Says Harry

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This corn thing-a-me is really tastey

Picture2301.jpg

:D

Janex

Oh, bless him.....he is SUCH a sweetheart! :D I am glad you posted that pic Jane, because it reminded me of something that I keep forgetting!!!:roll: :lol: My Mini Lop, Rosie, LOOOOOOOVES those corn thingamies! But she loves them a bit TOO much, and whereas the others all just nibble a piece of them now and then, Rosie will actually completely strip one in one go and eat every bit!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: So now I have stopped giving them to her as it kinda scared me when she did it......question is, is it likely to do her any harm?????

Sorry for going off topic on your thread, but I have a mind like a sieve and knew that I would forget it if again if I didn't post it straight away!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Oh, bless him.....he is SUCH a sweetheart! :D I am glad you posted that pic Jane, because it reminded me of something that I keep forgetting!!!:roll: :lol: My Mini Lop, Rosie, LOOOOOOOVES those corn thingamies! But she loves them a bit TOO much, and whereas the others all just nibble a piece of them now and then, Rosie will actually completely strip one in one go and eat every bit!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: So now I have stopped giving them to her as it kinda scared me when she did it......question is, is it likely to do her any harm?????

Sorry for going off topic on your thread, but I have a mind like a sieve and knew that I would forget it if again if I didn't post it straight away!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Harry just nibbles his now and again. But some of my Buns would eat it all in one go so I remove it and give it back the next day. Bobbie is the worst, she would eat 2 given half the chance :rolleyes:
My Buns dont get Corn often, maybe once every 3 months at most.

Janex

Good idea! :D I think next time I will just give her one for a few minutes, and then grab it before she gorges herself!!! :roll: :lol: I hate to deny her it completely when she loves it SO much!!!

Back