• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Hilda..It's Mrs Tim!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"Hi Mum..here's is my beautiful new wife :D
felicityx.jpg

She's called Felicity and is gorgeous, in fact I can't stop licking her!..and she licks me too!
Here's me doing her ears!
timfel.jpg

and one of us waiting to see who will groom next
timfeli.jpg

and another
timfeliv.jpg

Auntie Jill can't get any good grooming pics cos every time she comes near us we think she is going to give us cuddles or something nice to eat..my waistline may need adjusting again when I'm home.:oops:
Wanted you to know I'll never forget my lovely Nia..but I'm so happy to have another lovely wifey:D
Uncle Gwyn is coming over next weekend so if no one can get us back before then I'll see you on Sat.19th.
missing you..lots of love Tim xxxx"

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Thanks so much Jill!! Will they be best going back into Tim's room in the run(deodourised etc) for a week or two before going out into the hutch/run? Dennis is lodging here until the Monday morning so I'll have to try to work something out for him as he's in "their" room!!

Awwww :love:

Great photos of Tim, he is such a handsome boy, and his wife is beautiful too. Bet you are missing him loads Hilda x

Okay.....call me a saddo if you will.....but this actually made me cry! :oops: :oops: I am SOOOOO happy for Tim! Felicity is GORGEOUS, and they make a stunning, happy looking couple!!!!! :D :D :D

Okay.....call me a saddo if you will.....but this actually made me cry! :oops: :oops: I am SOOOOO happy for Tim! Felicity is GORGEOUS, and they make a stunning, happy looking couple!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm crying aswell :? tears are rolling down my face :(
Happy tears though now awww Tim has a lovely wife :D

Congratulations Tim :D Just got back from my holiday and SO pleased to hear that you've found love :love: whilst I've been away :D She's a VERY pretty girl ... well done!! xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, what can I say - I have tears in my eyes too.

They make a lovely couple and can't wait to see some more pictures when he gets home to you.

Back