• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits on ebay

Whenever I find something like this I try and direct them to the main rabbit rehome site, unless they look in poor condition or there is something in the add which creates a warning sign. Or there is an ongoing effort on here to get the buns. (phew)

What on earth are these people thinking?
The buns look lovely it has to be said (and maybe its done with the best intentions ) but its no way to rehome bunnies!!

GENUINE REASON FOR SALE, HEALTH REASONS MEAN I NEED TO PART WITH THEM

Maybe someone could e-mail them directing them to a resuce and they are being re-homed because of health isssue's.

Also have started bidding at only 99p so don't seem to want the money.

Edit to say: I have e-mailed them the linked to rabbit rehome with all the rescue's and suggested they sell the hutch on its own.

Last edited:
I guess sometimes rescues are full and can't take them and people get desperate! Maybe best to direct them to RR and report the ad!

Oops - me too. Perhaps we'd better stop the email campaign now. I've also asked whether the buns are vaccinated and neutered. They're not too far away from me, but I don't think I could take them on :cry: I'll see fi I get a response.

Back