• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's a changed bun!

clairen

Warren Scout
My two sibling boy buns had to be split because of fighting. They are now back with their new girlfriends and the change in one of the brothers is amazing. He was previously the submissive bun, always very timid and didn't want to be stroked, etc. He is now so confident, comes running up to greet me and likes to be stroked and cuddled!

What has happened to him, has anyone else noticed a change in their buns with a new partner?

Claire x

:wave: have seen this lots of times with mine, it shows that they have found the partner of their dreams:D:D and are sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

My two sibling boy buns had to be split because of fighting. They are now back with their new girlfriends and the change in one of the brothers is amazing. He was previously the submissive bun, always very timid and didn't want to be stroked, etc. He is now so confident, comes running up to greet me and likes to be stroked and cuddled!

What has happened to him, has anyone else noticed a change in their buns with a new partner?

Claire x

Yes:

Calel is now settled with Treacle & although he has tantrums, his aggression is tonnes better.
Suki is poorly sighted - she was a lunger/growler, but since being with Alistair, she's a lot more settled. I wouldn't describe her as friendly, but if Alistair lays out for strokes, she will tolerate them. She's a lot more confident now & runs towards me at veg time
& Cracker is friendlier since I split him from the group & paired him up. He has taken on his partners characteristics as an extremely friendly bun:D

All these changes were in the buns themselves - I did nothing:D

Back