• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where do you buy your rabbit food?

where do you get your rabbit food from?

• animal selling pet shop

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • non animal selling pet shop

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • internet

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • farm

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • other

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering where everyone got their rabbit food from. I was going to put supplies in general but thought that many might get things from different sources so settled for food!

SS pellets from the local (non livestock selling) petshop :)

Might see if I can find it cheaper on line tho but I suspect it'll be expensive with delivery costs.

Hay from DFH or HE.

veg from sainsburys!

Hay from farm shop or pet shop (usually one with livestock)

Food from non livestock selling shop

Special hay and magazorb from a non livestock selling delivery company or online.

Direct from the manufacturers, who sell no livestock ;)

Hay from a non livestock selling pet shop

SS, hays and toys from HE
Straw and Megazorb from Agricultural suppliers
If pushed I'll buy things from a livestock selling pet shop in my area. Usually don't as they are more expensive and make me upset.

Pellets from livestock selling shop (the only pet shop for miles and it is still cheaper than the internet)

Hay and bedding from the local farm shop

Pellets - either online or from a pet shop (yes it sells livestock)
Litter - horse suppliers (so no livestock)
Hay - horse suppliers again (so no livestock)
Veg - from the supermarket!

I voted others...but now that I think of it I get it both from a farm, pet shop and other.
I get my hay from my school, which is a farm (agriculture school)
I use two different brands of pellets (because one is so extremely expensive) one from a pet shop (and they do sell animals...there's only like one or two shops in my area that don't and they don't have this particular brand) the other from a farm shop. (They sell food and equipment for nearly all kinds of animals, farm animals and pets (rodents, rabbits, cats and dogs).

Lovely hay and straw from farm shop in Billericay at £4 a massive bale. Megazorb online from Farmway (must try and find somewhere I can collect from, delivery adds so much to the cost), big bag SS pellets is ordered in for me by local pet food shop. Veg from supermarket or farmers market. Sometimes buy giant bag wood chips from PAH. Claire x

Back