• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you prepare the veg?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Do you leave it whole, chop it, grate it etc?
With things like cherry tomatos, brussels etc I keep them whole
with carrots, brocoli etc I chop it into chunks
with leaves I either leave them whole or shred them with scissors.
If I have poorly rabbits I grate their veg for thme :)
With apples I peal,core and chop.
I wash all my veggies in a seive :D
My bunnies are vey picky and don't like eating big chunks :rolleyes:

I gave mine a whole (baby!) cherry tomato yesterday and they had lots of fun chasing it about before working out how to stop it rolling away!:lol:

I wash all my veg. but don't really have a "rule" on how I serve it - sometimes I cut the carrot into chunks, sometimes I leave it whole etc.

TP;)

i rip leaves, maybe chops a few chunks off parsnips, turnips, swedes, broccoli, carrots.
Put it all in a sieve and then wash.
Then I tip the sieve upside down on the bottom of their hutch and leave them to it!!!

depends what mood im in sometimes i chuck it in whole sometimes i go into slicing overdrive and chop everthing up :lol:

I usually leave things whole as it's quicker except for Sugarplum and her husbun, I finely chop things for her as she hasn't got any front teeth!

I leave the greens as they are and chop the other veg up.. My husband has other idea's though he likes to chop them really small even the greens :?

Swede, carrots, parsnips etc chunks. Leafy veg I just tear in half and pop them in bowls. Cherry toms whole. Herbs I just give it all.

Whole. Don't see much point in cutting it up when they have more fun chucking the big leaves around and scoffing them etc

Back