• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits snore??? HELP

mindymoo

Mama Doe
I have just watched Misty dropping off to sleep next to her teddy and when she was going there was deep breathing and now theres like a little snoring noise coming from her...or is it problems breathing :?

Loopylops (Laura) Rudy snores quite loud as if I have been on the phone to her a Rudy is snoring you can actually hear him:D:lol::lol::lol:

Loopylops (Laura) Rudy snores quite loud as if I have been on the phone to her a Rudy is snoring you can actually hear him:D:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my god....really?? Thats at least put my mind at rest, she actually woke herself up snoring!!!! :lol:

Btw Misty is lapping up her porridge now, I put pellets and a little bit of apple and pear baby pudding in...at the vets in a couple of weeks so fingers crossed she will have put a little bit of weight on..bony bum bunny syndrome:lol:

our rew frenchie bertie snores/smacks his lips/grunts/whistle snores all in oneog a bit at atime and the tv has togo up very very loud!!:lol:
willows started snoring a little but not often and not like sir poops alot bertie!!

were having the council install new kitchen sometime soon and that means frenchies upstairs in my room and on landing....we will never sleep..ive had him in my rom before overnight i had to keep poking him as he was keeping me awake the bed was vibrating with him snoring under my headboard!:shock::lol::lol:

our rew frenchie bertie snores/smacks his lips/grunts/whistle snores all in oneog a bit at atime and the tv has togo up very very loud!!:lol:
willows started snoring a little but not often and not like sir poops alot bertie!!

were having the council install new kitchen sometime soon and that means frenchies upstairs in my room and on landing....we will never sleep..ive had him in my rom before overnight i had to keep poking him as he was keeping me awake the bed was vibrating with him snoring under my headboard!:shock::lol::lol:

rofl, has had to wake a drunken OH for snoring before but never a bunster :lol:

Back