• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont think Lilac has long left :( shes gone :(

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Her breathing was quite bad again today,and she is weeing and pooing every where rather than in her tray she was walking around this morning just pooing everywhere:(

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about Lilac :(

What's wrong with her? I think I must've missed a previous thread

She started loosing weight last year,so had xrays vet found a mass inbetween her bowels and bladder its inoperable:(,so she said she would only probly have a couple of months that was in oct last year though,she has good days and bad days but she isnt good today:(

Very sorry about Lilac. :( I hope she'll be ok, and if not that her passing is as gentle and easy as can be.

Marie I'm so sorry to hear this:cry:
I hope Lilac picks up enough to enjoy some more time with you xx

Last edited:
Im taking Lilac to the vets today at 3pm,her breathing has been bad all morning today,dont think its going to be good news:cry:

<<vibes>> for Lilac that she may be as comfortable as possible till you get her to the vets this afternoon. Thinking of you both -Suex

Thanks, she is the most beautifull and gentle rabbit ive ever owned,i cant imagine not having her anymore im crying alreadly:cry:

Im really sorry, hope something can be done, ill have my fingers crossed for you, at least you are with her, right up until the end. X

Back