• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice Needed Asap Please.

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
last night i saw an advert on ebay for a hutch that you had to contact before bidding and i knew straight away why so i asked a question and yes you guessed it it comes with 2 rabbits. now i would be quite happy to bid in hope to try and get them but will this let him get away with it and not be for the best. He knows ones female but doesnt know what the other 1 is :censored: Help what should i do, bid or report? Dont care about him or the money just the poor rabbits:( please help oh and did i say i needed help :oops:

I didn't think that you were actually allowed to sell animals over e-bay?

*off to ponder further what I would do*

TP:shock:

contact the seller and see if he'd be happy to part with the rabbits without the hutch dont report yet the main priority is to get the rabbits out first in my opinion or they could go anywhere.

Your not which is why you have to contact him before bidding. I only care about these poor bunnies and the listing ends in 3 hours :?:(Ment to add i am willing to keep them as im a sucker like that. God help them if shes pregnant:shock: I have asked how old they are so we will see. A big part of me is hoping people will say go for it but my head tells me thats the wrong thing to do . I prefer my heart to my head though its seems more of a friend lol :lol:

contact the seller and see if he'd be happy to part with the rabbits without the hutch dont report yet the main priority is to get the rabbits out first in my opinion or they could go anywhere.

That's not a bad idea (unless you need the hutch of course!)
It's tricky as profit is being made from an unfortunate situation...are there any rescues near the seller that could be suggested?

Do you actually want these rabbits (with a pretty strong possibility of babies to follow)?

TP;)

Has he said what will happen if they don't sell? I would at least try and get some contact details from him while you are deciding what to do then at least you can get in touch after the listing has ended. Only you can know if you are able to help or not, if you consider all possible outcomes, including costs and possible babies then go ahead but I wouldn't act on something that you might end up struggling with.

Good luck!

Erm i wasnt looking to have more rabbits but ive seen it now and i need them to have what they deserve. Babies would be a problem but who can say no to cute baby bunnies. were theres will theres a way :D

Did you ask why the seller was getting rid of the rabbits?

Are they just not coping with them or do they suspect pregnancy/illness?
I wouldn't want you to unwittingly purchase poorly buns that may need costly care/need to be kept far away from your own...

Do they claim that the rabbits are in good health?

TP:(

Well ive looked at their feedback and it dosent seem to be something they have done before (its all clothes and houseold objects) so i dont feel like id be fueling the fire so to speak. Im sorry if my posts dont make much sence as im typing so quick and without thinking to get this sorted. Thank you for all your advice im gonna phone dp and see what he says. :rolleyes:

No i havent as yet and noone else has either. Watch this space ;) :lol:

I bet it's the same one as someone else posted about last week...they were selling a hutch that came with extras. I did report them to ebay. If you can't get the rabbits then send copies of the item no and emails you have received from the seller to prove he is selling live animals...just incase he tried to relist.

oh my goodness how awful....I'd feel the same as you if I'd found out I mean what on earth will their fate be if nobody bids!

What a dilemma.

Although ive not got much to update i thought id let you all know the scrore. The person in question got back to me too late and i had to leave for work. I didnt bid as i didnt know enough about them and felt i couldnt take on something i know noting about due to cost issues :cry: However the rabbits were unsold so i have contacted the owner and made an offer and am waiting on a reply. I saw the thread with advice of what to do should anyone else be in the situation and it would of helped me had i seen it before :rolleyes: Lets hope it helps in the future. Thanks or all yor advice and fingers crossed i can get them. Reason for sale was "children had become bored."

Back