• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton's gone to see Simon the vet! should be in photo section really! UD he's home!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
...for his deplum! he said his plums were so weeny he'd be doing micro surgery :lol:

he seems to really enjoy being fussed by Simon so i know he's in good hands.

he seems to think he was due an award for bravery BEFORE he'd even gone to the vets! naughty boy! stealing from my bag!

DSCF1780.jpg

DSCF1778.jpg

Last edited:
:wave::wave:

thanks, i'm going to call in a minute to see how he got on.

i keep expecting him to bounce on the back of the settee or something :lol::lol:

i've taken the opportunity to do something i havn't been able to do since i got him - play music REALLY loud!!

he was okat at half 3 but hadn't so i'll ring again in a bit and will be going to get him at about 6.30, woo!

weeeeeee! he's home and a little bit grumpy but has has some nummy coriander and is cuddled up to his favourite toy :love:

he certainly feels at home, he just did a MASSIVE pee on the sofa!

he's had his pellet dinner, warm water and then some hay before sttttretching out but instead of his legs going straight out behind him, they were diagonal! :lol:

Back