• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

amazing vid!! Bunny showjumping comp

i saw this a few nights ago, ican't believe how high they go! there's another one called "bunny showing jumping, i'm not in the mood mum" and the bunny just won't play at all! so funny!

:shock: that is amazing!! I like the fact the bunnies seem to want to do it.

My bun is like Jim Royal, he'd sit staring at the jump thinking 'jumping! my a*rse :lol:

Did you see the Super Bunnies video, fab. Bunnies not on leads and just jumping for fun by the looks of it. They are shelter buns too. The fluffy one that takes out a piece of fencing and runs through instead of jumping over is great :lol:

Bamber my little commando bun likes to do assault courses but not in any particular order, he just goes scrambling around. Bless.

Rabswood

My son and I spotted the Super Bunnies clip the other day (we quite often browse YouTube together lol) Oliver loves clips of bunnies, he's far too sweet for an 11 year old!

Upton just wants to know how come he doesn't have any shades to wear. :roll::roll:

I cliker trained Holly a while ago :D I managed to get ehr to beg, run around in circles etc, but now she is too wise (aka old) to do stuff like that according to her :lol:

Back