• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free Hay

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

I would like to try some dust free hay without buying loads of bales and the bunnies not liking it. Is there any way for me to get a sample? Or should I just try it and buy a large amount?

Email Norman and ask for a sample, he let me try some timmy hay before i bought some. Good job as they didnt like it :shock:

They absolutely LOVE the normal stuff though, they cant get enough, i cant recommend it enough. I mean if i liked it i would eat it myself :D

They absolutely LOVE the normal stuff though, they cant get enough, i cant recommend it enough. I mean if i liked it i would eat it myself :D

LOL thats like me just had a new bale delivered today and its still in the living room cos it smells sooo good
:oops::oops:

mine love the soft and they are really fussy bunsters & I'm thinking of selling the sacks it comes in on ebay as potato sacks. Bargin.

Email Norman and ask for a sample, he let me try some timmy hay before i bought some. Good job as they didnt like it :shock:

Mine are the same, didn't like the timothy much but love the normal stuff. They go mad for it!

Hurray!! I'm getting a free sample from DustFreeHay. Out of interest, which do you prefer, soft or stalky hay? Which is better for their teeth and digestion?

I and the buns prefer the stalky as i do think it is better for their teeth as it is harder so to speak. They still scoff the soft though when they dont have any stalky....

Back