• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you hide your panacur

Squishybunny

Warren Scout
Lolly aka dustbin scoffed it down on a piece of banana, nice and simple. Twinkle is unfortunatley a clever bunny and has resisted it rolled up in spring greens, smearing on banana, sandwiched in banana and just offered from the tube (stupid, but worth a try).

Help, how do you get it down your fussy bunnies and suggestions welcome.

Very finely grated carrot. Dry with kitchen roll and rebind with the panacur paste.

Good luck.

I've given up trying to hide it too. My lot get wise to it by day 3 so there's no chance of deceiving them - they just get it squirted straight in their mouths now.
I dread Panacur time coming around as much as the bunnies - 9 whole days of fisticuffs:(

Same here

1. Grab rabbit - this gets harder each day as they know what's coming!
2. Tuck under one arm
3. Squirt into mouth

depends, sometime I get bits of sugar snap pea and squirt it in there, other times I split a lofty open (little bisuit treats) and put the panacur in the middle, but if its the liquid not the paste then its straight into their mouths.

Lucifer & Nyx get theirs on a Ritz biscuit each - dead simple! Azrael had hers spread on a slice of cucumber (and licked it off before eating the cucumber!).

alvins gets hidden in banana, pearls gets hidden in a srping green all wrapped up like a parcel held together with hay lol

my way requires timing! feed a couple of treats through the bars to bunny then next 'treat' i poke the end of the nozzle thing through when they grab it i squirt :oops::oops: alternatively dried fruit works well too ... then again my 2 like the taste of panacur :roll:

I hollow out carrot and squirt it in, then they have to eat the carrot whilst I hold it. They love carrot too much not to eat it.

I can only get it straight into the mouth of Eve, Scruffy claims his mouth is too small!

Back