• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrrr ... Splodge!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Ooh the little :censored: has just bitten a big hole through my favourite combats. I have only had them a month!!

She did it while I was trying to brush Scrumpie. That's the 2nd pair of trousers she has ruined now.

:evil: :evil:

I hate when Piper does that :evil: When I'm on my knees cleaning out her cage or something, she'll climb on the backs of my legs and chew my pants. I still wear mine though, holes and everything :lol:

at least you noticed lol i had this lovely pair of black combats i loved them so much and i left them hanging on the back of the chair so they wouldn't get crushed put them on the next day and wondered why everyone was laughing and pointing at me went to the loo at my friends place and Dillion had put a hole in the bottom of my trousers and i had red lacy pants underneath oh the shame of shame :oops::oops:

blue chewed my headset yesterday, so i now have no pc sound!! He must have pulled the wire through as it was tucked away so he couldnt get to it!:shock:

Back