• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smelly willy....

Siona

Mama Doe
Sorry about the graphic title but it's more or less what it says on the tin.
I let my little buns out to tear round the garden for a few hours because it was so nice today. They had so much fun! :D
Anyway, when I picked them up to put them back in their run I did a bum check on each. Doris was fine but Dougal's white fur was stained round his parts and he smelled strongly of wee. It was a bit wet but the outer bits of fur were dry and stained. It was only a small area. I pulled back the skin area (much to his disgust!!:roll:) and his willy(?) looked pink and normal and not sore at all.

Could it be from him weeing in the garden and not cleaning himself because he had better things to do? Or something else?

Last edited:
Are you sure it's not the scent glands on either side of his 'bits'? They do sometimes get smelly and crusty, so need cleaning out.

:shock: wondered what this thread would contain:lol:

maybe he sat in his wee for a while or got a bit carried away washing dried wee off?

mmm donna stale BO and old onions.....iam also getting burnt rubber when willows had her way with bertie!:shock::lol:

poor bandit..he smelt of fish...and he was doing the nervous puppy weeing....it was awful!

gawd dont these lovable creatures have the capacity to stink up the place..esp bif who has the farts terrible..like rotting broccoli..delightful!:shock:

Back