• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stroppy Bunny

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
Who else has a stoppy bunny? :roll: Ever since been nuteured Sooty has tunred into such a stroppy bunny. :lol: He turns his nose up all every type of veg, except spring greens and carrot, throws all his toys about in a strop, and has grown a lovely habit of thumping at me. :lol: I think someone is sulking :lol:

me only he throws things at me and chews me and kicks me etc he's never settled down and getting his bits removed didn't make a difference lol he's 2 now so guess i'm stuck with him

Me too. Willow is driving me potty and vet wont spay for another month. She keeps pestering Bluebell, she goes mental when I pick her up, she chews my clothes, she diggs endlessly... the list goes on! Praying she'll settle once she's spayed.

Me too. Willow is driving me potty and vet wont spay for another month. She keeps pestering Bluebell, she goes mental when I pick her up, she chews my clothes, she diggs endlessly... the list goes on! Praying she'll settle once she's spayed.

why wont the vet spay for another month? try serene um drops. they do work. its avaliable from pets at home or on the net. it works use it myself.

She's only five months - they want to wait till six. For a so called dwarf lop however she is twice the size of my dutch. Just as well he's so laid back and lets her get on with it.

Thanks for the serene um advice - How do you find it easiest to give them?

Last edited:
it can either go into the mouth as has long slim top of bottle and i put into the drinking water, as saffie dosnt like thimgs apart from food touching her mouth:evil:

Back