• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Janice, Donna, Gisela, And All Fans Of 'The Trio'!!!!!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
It is SUCH a lovely, warm, sunny day here today, I have had a great time watching the bunnies binkying around the garden and sunning themseves!!!:D :D Then I decided that since it had been quite a long while since I have posted any new pics of the trio of Dutches that I adopted from ARC last year that I would scoop them up and get some brand new pics!:D I love these buns SO much, I can't even begin to tell you......they are the GREATEST!!!!! :love::love::love:

Here they are!!! :D

Petie, Lola, & Suzy
Abuntrio5.jpg

Abuntrio10.jpg

Abuntrio12.jpg

Abuntrio14.jpg

Atrionew.jpg

Abuntriomeuse.jpg

Last edited:
so you like dutchies then!!!!!!!

Love those three.

Love your new siggie too.:D

Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures.

Aww, thankyou for that. They certainly look very happy!
This is why we are able to let our fosters go x
PS Has Lola been on the booze in the last picture?!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

They are so gorgeous.... :love:

I love Suzy, she looks so much bigger than the other two
love the pic of them both grooming petie

and the last pic of lola is very funny

Aww, thankyou for that. They certainly look very happy!
This is why we are able to let our fosters go x
PS Has Lola been on the booze in the last picture?!

Aww, thanks SO much for that, Donna!!! :D :D

That last pic is funny.....Lola was actually laying with her legs out to the side and leaning against Petie.....but when I scooped Suzy into the pic, it covered up Lola's legs and she looks like she has spent the morning down at the pub!!! :roll: :lol:

Did I MENTION how much I love these buns?!?!? :love: :love: :love:

She IS the cheekiest!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

She really rules the roost! She has 'dominance issues'! Notice how she postures by the other two? She is always stretching herself up on her front legs to try to make herself taller than the others!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: She is SUCH a character, though, and I wouldn't have her any other way!!! :D :D

Only just spotted this thread, is the pecking order Petie at the bottom, with Suzy at the top.

They are lovely rabbits, thank you for sharing them with us.

Like Donna says seeing rabbits I have bonded in their new homes happy makes it all worthwhile and it makes it easier to let the next ones go.

Back