• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby wild rabbit

racheld69

Mama Doe
I have got another one! Was found by someone being pecked by crows (lots of holes in it) and was taken to the rspca for a few weeks and i brought it home on Saturday. I have called it Foxglove. Barney has cleaned all the scabs off it like he is its mummy - have to keep Nettle away as he wants to eat it so will be asking some bonding advice soon as well! pics to follow soon.

Aww! ^^
I hope little Foxglove recovers from his/her ordeal...
I used to love looking at the photos of Barney and Nettle.
Good Barney! Mothering a poor ickle baby like that... :lol:

rachel!!! u havent been on 4 AGES! so long infact u still have a xmas siggie lol!!!

aww what a cute name!:wave:

rachel!!! u havent been on 4 AGES! so long infact u still have a xmas siggie lol!!!

aww what a cute name!:wave:

:wave: I know! looks like i've missed lots of stuff going on! ha ha - i thought an xmas siggy in april was original so I've kept it! :lol: And i thought i will have a 3rd one to add to my siggy soon and by then i might have photoshop working! :D

Back