• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free pair of bunnies!!!!!!!

babybunnies3

Alpha Buck
Anyone want an ill sneezing bunny that bites?!

CNV00143.jpg

Don't be fooled by the innocent expression, this is the second time in two weeks that she has taken a chunk out of one of my fingers while i've been giving her her meds. :evil:
I thought we were getting better but obviously not.

Also her partner who was being mardy because I didn't give them any porridge last night, even though its ment for her ^ and he knows he shouldn't be stealing it!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!

CNV00116.jpg

Or......if anyone has a bunny muzzle I would be very glad to hear of it!!! :lol:

aww, you love 'em really!

they are cuties, threaten to send them to the Naughty Rabbits Home and i'm sure they start behaving.... it worked on my brothers... though they were threatened with the Naughty Boys Home.... :lol:

haha I remember my mum showing me this horrid building and saying 'thats were bad girls go, so behave'. Back fired on her though as they turned it into a children clinic and I was suppose to have a hearing test there but I screamed and refused.

Anyhoo back to the buns and the bottom one looks adorable. The top one has an Arthur grumpy look though and I know how painful his bites are.

Good luck with them haha

haha I remember my mum showing me this horrid building and saying 'thats were bad girls go, so behave'. Back fired on her though as they turned it into a children clinic and I was suppose to have a hearing test there but I screamed and refused.

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your replies :D

I do love them to bits, its just frustrating when I'm trying to help her and she can't see it! She's is also very suspicious (sp?) of me now and won't take treats from me so Dusty is nicking them :roll::lol:

I keep threatening to rehome them and tell them they'd not have it easy like they do now but they don't listen!! :lol::lol::lol:

Do you wrap her up in a towel?Use something else that you can insert sligntly to open her mouth to give her the meds instead of your fingers.All the best.

^^ She won't take any food off me atm, I have to put it in the bowl then leave, if I take Dusty out so he can't eat it then she still won't eat it till he's back! So that doesn't work, wish it did would be easiest for me!

^ Believe me I do not put my fingers in her mouth-I don't have a death wish! :shock:
I wrap her in a towel then hold her head as the vet nurse showed me and squirt some in her mouth sideways, release slightly so she licks then repeat till gone, she has been really good until wednesday, not struggling when I wrap her up in the towel and only making half hearted attemps at excaping (unlike at the beginning) I just didn't move quick enough wednesday! :cry:

Back