• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Playhouse in the North East...

charlie82

Mama Doe
Hi,

I have a 5ft playhouse at the moment that is soon to be no longer needed as I am moving house and won't be needing it. It's not perfect or new and needs a little tlc in some places but it still has life left in it yet and would make a great little home for some bunny.

It does have a hole cut in the side where my runs were attached and you could keep it that way or block it up. It needs a new coat of pain inside and out (was done last summer but a white inside does not fair well with muddy rabbits!!) I would have painted it myself with the remaining paint but I accidentally knocked the paint over in the garden :oops:

I also did accidentally smash one of the perspex windows with a hammer not once but twice :oops: but to be honest it would probably do better if the perspex was removed. I do have some very fine mesh that will cover the window and door window should anyone want it. You can buy new perspex though.

Anyway, I don't want anything for it would just need your own transport to pick it up as I can dismantle it myself. Other than that I'll just be chopping it up and taking it to the skip...

Will post a picture in a short while.

These pics were taken last summer....

playhouse2.jpg

playhouse1.jpg

Not sure if there are any around here that would want it! the only two I know are Bunny Burrows in richmond and they wouldn't have the space for it, or Pawz for thought who I think their fosterers are members on here :)

Jay M is in the North east...

you could pm her

or you could contact Farplace jan@farplace.co.uk - i give her my old rabbit runs and hutches, she got someone to collect them.

ETA: She is in Co. Durham... near Wolsingham/Stanhope in between there.

Quite ironic really, when no one in the North East really needs one at the moment, yet everyone else who is far away does.

I am looking for something like that for my frenchies. Have Jordan at the minute and getting him a wife in a couple of weeks

If you live locally you can have it, it will be here another month or so, don't think we move until middle/end of may :)

Haha im now on ebay searching for playhouses haha...Look what you've made me do lol and im slowly enchoraging my parents that we should move so we can have a bigger garden haha don't think they will agree to that...my friend keeps saying my gardens gonna turn into a maze lol x

Back