• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grumpy Bobby gets worse!!!

shel20

Alpha Buck
Hi guys! hope everyone is having a nice thursday!
:D
i posted a thread the other day about one of my buns bobby turning a bit crazy..biting and digging at me n bein a bit grumpy..well hes gonin worse, digging up his litter tray as soon iv just changed it, jumpin on top of his hutch and chewing through all the brand new plasic containers iv just bought to store their treats n food, hes jumping aboung the place like a nutter, throwing things around, pulling food/cabbage leaves out of alfies mouth while hes eating it despite having a bowl full in front of him!:shock: he wont sit in my arms anymore and tries to jump out despite being 5 foot off the ground?:roll:

whys he being like his has he gone nuts!hes like a spoilt child!:roll:

oh just to add, alfie seems to be copying him a bit too (do bunnies do this?) hopping behind him everywhere and pulling at my clothes when he sees bobs doing it (its funny to watch though coz hes like a little copy cat trying to keep up bless him:lol:) ......................but i dont want two grumpy buns!

he sounds like he is just being naughty. not all buns are cuddle buns, it sounds perfectly normal to me. my four all have different personalities.

The benjamin is very much how you describe bobby, except he isnt agressive towards me, but my other bunny oscar is.

my girlies dont like cuddles, especially Opal... :D

yeah ur prob right, i at least wanted one of them to be a cuddle bun though!:lol: alfie used to be but since hes had bobs for company he doest cuddle me much, hes so cute though, he still licks my nose, always after he has eaten as if to say 'thnks mummy that was yum'! :lol:

this morn when i was cleanin them out i was getting stressed as bobby was pulling out the hay as i was putting it in and biting the dust pan n brush:roll:,n i was talkin to them (my o/h says im insane) u know...'get out bobs u monkey!'please tell me some of u guys do this too!? he he:lol: alfie just sat watchin, and as i had my head in the hutch he leant round and licked my cheek (for a good miniute or two)as if to say 'calm down mum bobbys just nuts'! he he

this morn when i was cleanin them out i was getting stressed as bobby was pulling out the hay as i was putting it in and biting the dust pan n brush:roll:,n i was talkin to them (my o/h says im insane) u know...'get out bobs u monkey!'please tell me some of u guys do this too!? he he:lol:

Yeah, we (me and OH) talk to bunny all the time.

Also our bunny plays :)roll:) with the brooms and the dust pan and brush whenever we clean his litter tray. I think it is just him helping out. He is always around when we clean. Checking we are doing a good job I guess :lol:

aw so cute!sounds like my two...jumpin in the dirty litter bags and making more mess but they get all excited and binky around as they always get fresh hay n treats at clean up time! except alfie sits in the dustpan and delays progress!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Maybe he is just reaching maturity, and his personality is coming out. A bit like humans really, hes turning into a naughty teenager :D

My bunny also likes to play with the dust pan and brush, he throws anything he can get his little paws on. He also used to nibble me when he was a house bun and it hurt!

He does have plenty of toys, but none were in the run at the time as i was cleaning them out.

Dont worry about your buns, if you want them to be more friendly with you, try to feed them from your hand, and stroke them as they are eating.

Back