• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a random question?

what would you rather have?

• 2 pairs

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 1 three

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
I would, as my buns are free run and I'm guessing I'd have to keep another pair separate from them, rather a trio from the options given.:)
TP;)

I had a trio of 2 sisters and their borther. There were more scuffles between them then between my couples. I think coupls become so much closer and affectionate then when ther eis more bunnies to divide the love between. Also I would get another bunnie to make two pairs as it means rescuing another needy bunnie and I never object to getting more bunnies :lol:

You need an 'other'. I'd rather have a 4. No, a 6. No, an 8. 10,12,16,20,50,100...all OF THEMMM!!!!! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, I'd love to have a colony. I wonder if it could be done?

You need an 'other'. I'd rather have a 4. No, a 6. No, an 8. 10,12,16,20,50,100...all OF THEMMM!!!!! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, I'd love to have a colony. I wonder if it could be done?

cnt remember who but sum1 has a group on 12 on here!

I have a trio & I have to say it isn't working out quite as well as I hoped but I don't know whether it is due to the personality of the buns or the dynamics of a trio. They don't snuggle as much in a group as Woodlouses 4, there always seems to be one by itself.

I'm hoping one wont be left out :( I would rather have two pairs but as I only have three bunnies that isn't going to happen :lol:
I know that if one gets left out it'll be Magic :(

I have one pair Smokey and Fudge and one who is now single.I did think about trying Smokey and Fudge with Angel but i am sure the two boys would start fighting which would leave one on their own:roll:
Decisions,decisions.

that must of been amazing :D

It was - still is now it's all settled down (there was a fight between 3 boys after 2 girlies died). There's still groups within the group - but I absolutely LOVE walking in & seeing them all piled in one litter tray or bizarrely a 3.5ft hutch (always open - just for them to sleep/eat hay in!). 9 pairs of eyes peering from behind mesh when they have a whole room they can play in:?

Back