• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got up early...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
as my pampered piggies order is coming today....

i want it now!!!! so do the buns! tis the most ive ever spent on there...£40!

but it IS mr dominos birthday on tuesday, poor things getting a myxi vac is a present!:lol::lol:

I haven't ordered from there in ages! The last time I did it was when I still had my Daisy Doodles (bless her little heart :( )
I was really excited when I got mine, even though I knew what was in it :lol:

mine came today too!! the buns were fighting over their apple logglets. They love them and the heart cookies.

mine came today too!! the buns were fighting over their apple logglets. They love them and the heart cookies.

my got the loglets they like them! but i havent given them to them yet cus they go in 5 mins!

i finally gave it and bought a paper tunnel...was against it at first cus i didnt thinkt heyd like it....

its their favorite thing...they wont stop laying in it, jumping it, bcus its so much wider than a normal tunnel they both fit in#!

my got the loglets they like them! but i havent given them to them yet cus they go in 5 mins!

i finally gave it and bought a paper tunnel...was against it at first cus i didnt thinkt heyd like it....

its their favorite thing...they wont stop laying in it, jumping it, bcus its so much wider than a normal tunnel they both fit in#!

Mine pretty much disappeared. I gave them one stuffed with hay, and they were stealing it from each other and running off, so I had to give them one each in the end. Greedy buns!!!

Mmm may have to look at the paper tunnel. mine will demolish it in minutes I think. Splodge is a nutter!!

Back