• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Netherland Dwarf Thread...

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
I keeping with the theme lets have some pics of youe Nethies please!! I :love: them!!!

Billy

Photo-0137-1.jpg

Photo-0134.jpg

Lucy (3 legged bun :love:)

Photo-0152.jpg

Photo-0161.jpg

Photo-0208.jpg

Russel RIP

Photo-0117.jpg

GrumpylicklePhsycoBunny.jpg

Here's our new arrival...

Poppet - little on the outside but massive personality and attitude on the inside!

IMG_09882.jpg

Aaaaaw gorgeous - I'm picking Coco up in an hour she is gorgeous white nethie and she'l be here for 2 weeks, will see if I can get a pic of her, though she is very nervous

Aww I really want a black otter nethie!!! Next one is a smoke though o/h is getting his way!! Oh I want one of every colour... I think I should start a mini lop thread for Rocky though he feels left out bless him!! :lol:

This is our Nethie with the really original name Thumper!!! :lol: (Name was choosen by the children, well that's my excuse anyway.)

100_1472-1.jpg

Oooh, any excuse! I love nethies, they are just soooo cute and full of character.

Here's the man himself, Mr Squidgy. He's an incisorless 6 year old house bunny who runs our house!

DSC00010.jpg

P4190004.jpg

sunshine.jpg

Then there's Salt and Pepper, brothers who live outside.

P4140041.jpg

PA240029.jpg

DSCN1045.jpg

if you insist

Rosie: "Excuse me, I'm changing"

P1000659.jpg

Her typica "eek" pose
P1000661.jpg

Sid my former foster....he is a nethie honest
P1000755.jpg

P1000754.jpg

Oscar would surely win the teeniest ears competition! How sweet is he:D

This is Joey, my little :evil:(but I love him)
bunnies016.jpg

Back