• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neutered newzeland white-preloved

kimd6200

Banned
hya i know theres been alot of preloved ads posted this week but theres a extra large neutered new zealand white male free to the right home.he isnt good with children or bein locked up.just wondering if anyone knew of the nearest rescue to her.she lives in manchester.xx

Elaine - I've sent them a mail saying my 'friend' [ie you] can take him and if I could pass on their details :)

I told my friend about him today and she was so upset:cry: that she had missed out on him. I couldn't find the ad to email them. Just hope he gets to Elaines and doesn't get in the wrong hands.

He is doing great, I picked him up off Elaine on saturday night and took him over to my friends where he as a huuuuuuuuuuge garden to play in and will be bonded into a group of 23 buns. He is definately not aggressive Elaine and myself could do anything with him. He is about normal size for a NZ too.

Back