• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rex thread

I love them.

Here are my babies Captain (castor) and his mummy Katie (cruelty case rescue bun).

IMG_40292.jpg

Our first proper buns from a rescue.

They are soooo cute but so naughty.

Captain has a face like butter wouldn't melt:D

IMG_0526.jpg

My girls would love to be in this thread.

Milly, a brown and white Dalmation Rex, nearly 9 months old and she was a rescue bunny along with her litter mates.

2.jpg

Molly, a black and white Charlie Rex, nearly 9 months old and she's Milly's sister.

Mollyflopped1.jpg

They are both fab to own and they are my babies. I adore them.

Yaaay, there are rexes here already! Thanx guys, theyre all gorgeous! Captains face on that first pic :love: So sweet. I adore Milly and Mollys markings-Their faces in your sig show why i love rexes so much, so curious and intelligent... and of course the beautiful Faline:love: Is that a bit of her husbuns ear i spy on that last pic?:D

Oh and mini rexes are more than welcome! Both of ours are minis

The Sun and the moon (well Luna then:) )
100_6941-1.jpg

Sun was still a little poorly on this one, but shes such a fighter
100_6105-1.jpg

They are all gorgeous:love::love:

Here are the infamous Audrey and Monty.....which are with me all thanks to this wonderful site.

white belly alert....
ma1.jpg

AM2.jpg

this one was from my phone so apols for the quality
audreyrelaxed.jpg

another white belly alert!!
100-0001.jpg

They're all gorgeous. Sun looks quite like Bertie I think. :love:

There's a pet shop near me that takes in rescue rabbits and rehomes through the shop, they have a mother daughter pair in just like Luna at the moment.

Oh, and yes, that's Molly's ear you can see. :lol:

They are all gorgeous:love::love:

Here are the infamous Audrey and Monty.....which are with me all thanks to this wonderful site.

white belly alert....
ma1.jpg

AM2.jpg

this one was from my phone so apols for the quality
audreyrelaxed.jpg

another white belly alert!!
100-0001.jpg

Long adorable rexy tails! I just want to squish them all...but our rexes hate being touched *sigh*

I just snapped this a few moments ago and it made me giggle
100_6955.jpg

I dont like that flashy thing mummy
:lol:

They're all gorgeous. Sun looks quite like Bertie I think. :love:

There's a pet shop near me that takes in rescue rabbits and rehomes through the shop, they have a mother daughter pair in just like Luna at the moment.

Oh, and yes, that's Molly's ear you can see. :lol:

Oh its a good job i dont live nearby! Were so blessed to have Luna, shes just fantastic:) Yeah Bertie looks like a big handsome manly version of Sun:D Nice ear you have there, Molly!

Thanx for all the lovely rex pics! :love: Feel free to add more and more and more:D:oops: Must go now, Lunas probably busy getting stuck under one of the cupboards again

Last edited:
New Rex owner here so just recysling the same pictures Im afraid....

Callisto, harlequin standard rex.

moto_0135.jpg

Just because I have the window open, here's my youngest rex...or one out of six. 7 days old today:D
Miniature_Aroma_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Its parents, Aroma (the brown doe) and Sasuke (the black buck)
Sasuke_and_Aroma_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

On their own:
Handsome_rabbit_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Aroma_eating_hay_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Back