• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie is 9 today!

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Today is Charlie buns 9th birthday. :D I really never thought he'd still be here, when he came to live with me I knew nothing about bunnies and was told he'd live for 3 years or so! He's been through some nasty things, has had calcium intolerance for all of his life, had a rather bad time with EC last year and we've nearly lost him several times but he's such a little fighter. I'm so proud of him, he's so laid back and friendly, everyone who meets him loves him (mostly cos he loves them, and people have never met a bunny who wants to sit on your lap and have fuss). Anyhow, I just wanted to share how happy I am that he's celebrating his 9th birthday, and hopefully to many more to come. :D Some pictures of my little man............

When he was a very ickle baby:
CharlieBaby.jpg

Three of my favourite pics of him:
Going for a walk in the garden (this was taken a few years ago)
charlie250.jpg

With Lavender and his Daddy.
bunnies_Nov05009.jpg

This is when he had EC last year, the only time he seemed to be able to relax was if he sat with one of us like this (he was stuck on his side and rolling over for over a week, but not once did he stop eating!).
IMG_0212.jpg

Current photos:
I think he wanted me to wake Lavender up so she could play.
DSC00072.jpg

Testing the new sofa.
IMG_0953.jpg

Happy Birthday Charlie bun. :D

(he's just jumped on my lap and is hassling me for fuss, I best do as I'm told :roll:)

Last edited:
Happy birthday Charlie! He's obviously full of character and it's easy to see why you're smitten with him.

aww happy birthday. Hope you have a great 9th birthday Charlie

Happy Birthday love Splodge & Scrumpie Jack x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE.

That is so heartwarming I am trying not to cry. Bless him what a gorgeous bunny :love:

Back