• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur bit me - nasty photo

Kay

Mama Doe
So tonight I was just sitting on the grass painting the spare hutch when Arthur came over he got dangerously near to the pot of paint so I gently moved the pot over and he did this to my hand! I think the reason was that it was time for his pellets!

Picture603.jpg

Rabbits don't make good pets for children!

Owwww!!! I feel that!!!

My legs are covered in bruises from when Bobby kept nibbing my legs yesterday the little get.

YEOW !!!!! :shock: :shock:

Arthur!!!!! :no:

Thankfully when Suzy nips me in impatience it just makes little purple bruises!:roll:

Hope it heals quickly!

Ouch. :( Rocky is a biter. Me and Chris both have scars from him, he's not aggressive he just tries to eat us.

My last Tetanus shot was about 20 years ago! :shock: perhaps I should go to the doctors! Does anyone know where the jab is administered? The arm I hope.

I swear people I work with think I self harm, since having a bun and helping out at the rescue I am covered in bruises and sratches from various things like claws and brambles and now this. I have a plaster over the bite today but already my boss asked what I have done this time!

Last edited:
Kay, if you are helping out a rescue too i would really recommend you get your tetanus up to date! Probabilities and all that.
My updates have been in my arm, but the one i had as an emergency as a child was in the bum. (was 30yrs ago) that became the family motto.
" comes to us all in the end ..... tetanus injections!"

Back