• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree

They are sweet looking bunnies, but if they're so cute why oh why does the owner feel the need to sell them on Gumtree of all places.

If the owner can't care for them any more why not re-home them to a good home via rabbitrehome or a rescue.

I can't bare going on these sites. Sadly someone will probably end up buying them and it means that the owner will tell everbody how easy it was to offload her rabbits for some cash on Gumtree, just encouraging others to do the same when they get bored or fed up with their furry friends.:evil:

I know its wrong! Some people just don't deserve to have animals!! It does make me mad seeing things like this, y get the animals in the first place if you cannot look after it surely it should be read up about to see lifespan ect before purchasing an animal....I mean you wouldn't just have a baby for the sake of it and give it up after you get bored...or would you?!? :shock:

Back