• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big boy Percy

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Here are two photos of my new foster bunny Percy. He's far too big for my small run, but he still enjoys hopping around and even did some binkies.

percyrun4.jpg

percyrun1.jpg

This boy has some strong legs. :shock: He sometimes starts to thump at night, but hopefully our elderly neighbour won't wake up from it. My son has complained about the noise, though. :rolleyes:

I wonder..... if I took him home and snucked him under the bed I could convince OH it was just one of 2 buns he was seeing every time a grey giant lolloped by.... :lol:

Gosh, I wonder if he'd like to meet my Fudgeyfoodles (real name Fudge or Emily) as she is looking for a husbun!

He's a stunner.:D

big boy percy

i had the pleasure of meeting percy on tuesday at donna,s and he really is gorgeaus:love::love: at least i think it was percy :oops::oops:

i had the pleasure of meeting percy on tuesday at donna,s and he really is gorgeaus:love::love: at least i think it was percy :oops::oops:

Yep, that was him.
And, yes Gisela, he had his op on Thursday - no problems at all. He hasn't thumped here once! But then again I don't have badgers visiting like Gisela does.

Back