• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whooop whooop for Alvin

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
his teeth are fine and he dont need a dental..

for the second time this week ive been told to give him grass so i better raid my moms garden on the way from work.

the vet told me the high fibre veg i should be feeding and the signs to watch for should his teeth become a problem.

the none eating cant of been the teeth after all phewwww

so chuffed for my little boy :) :) :)

he was a right little sod too.... vet asked me to hold him on the table while her got his looky thing and before i even moved he was back in his carrier :roll: i love having my alvin back :love: :love:

awww that's brilliant - he must have just had a bit of tummy ache then - if he's grooming Pearl a lot he might be eating her fur as well as his own now, so you might want to give him bromelain occasionally if you don't already :) lots of spring grass will give him sticky poops if he's not used to it, so be warned :shock: please forgive the unsolicited advice - I'm just annoying like that! :lol:

Aaww, back to his norty norty self:lol:
Glad you've had good news on his teeth.
My friend took her bun to the vets last week and was told several times "grass, grass and more grass"
Wonder if they've all been on the same refresher course recently:roll:

well i hand picked some lovely fresh green grass, five mins later and they was back on the hay :roll::roll::roll:

elve i dont have them tablets where do you get them from??

Back