• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny sofa = a dog/cat basket?

carmen

Warren Scout
hi -

i have seen on some of the lovely pictures here that your bunnies like to sit in a dog/cat basket.

i've put a rug on the floor for my bunny but he seems to preffer the tiles/bare floor. how did you know your bunnies would like a "sofa" or their own?

we also had a fluffy rug and hugo seemed to get annoyed by it (kept on digging it and pulling). we removed it to let hugo chill a bit :lol:

Misty is exactley the same, have tried her with comfy stuff and she wont have any of it, under her hutch in the kitchen i put her blanky but every morning I come down and shes on the tiles...we probably just have low maintenance bunnies ;)

Both of mine like to lay on the floor, the only thing they bother with is their vetbed if I take it out of the hutch and put it somewhere they like to lay then they will go to that and flop out on it.

Our Fae prefers the hard floor. I feel so sorry for her poor husbun, before she moved in his pad was covered in lovely blankeys and mats and quilts, which he loved...day one of it becoming THEIR bed she was tearing them all up in range and flinging them outside. Now they both sleep on hard floor:(

^ That's the same with Molly and Faline. He loves a snuggly bed, but she just destroys them.

:lol: Faline does have that same look in her eye in your siggy...we call it the madam look with Fae:D Poor Molly. Still, they use eachother as pillows now anyway

Do you have more pics of Faline about anywhere btw? I have a thing about beautiful rexes:D:oops:

I have got them beds for when they come in the house but they seem to like lying on the carpet - their bunny beds just get pooped in, even though usually they use their litter tray :roll:

They have toys and tents etc in the outhouse, but like nothing better than ripping newspaper!!!!

My indoor bunnies just took to them naturally- have had 5 that all use the beds as they were intended.

However my outdoor bunnies all think a bed is an alternative litter tray.

Back