• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

veggies your rabbits don't like

touie

Wise Old Thumper
what veggies don't your rabbits like?

Mine don't like peppers, parsnip, they're not keen on tomatos. Some are more fussy than others but none of them will eat those! I'm sure there's more but I can't think

I'm glad I'm not the only one with fussy buns :D

Tigger doesn't like apple, courgette, not over keen on pear, parsnip, pepper, cucumber, cauliflower depending what mood he's in & won't eat broccolli unless I take the stalk off!:lol:

Roo's a dustbin & will eat anything! :lol:

My 2 are very picky, errr ,discerning.

They are not interested in banana, tomato, runner beans, cauliflower leaves, cabbage...

Fortunately they love hay, green beans, spring greens, brocoli & carrots so they can get a few treats.

Soph refuses to touch banana so Rubix steals her piece as well :lol: None of them will eat courgette or cauliflower.

Connie and Dillon love completely opposite veggies! Dillon adores mini sweetcorns and sweet things (but isn't allowed these often) but he won't touch tomatoes, whereas Connie would always go for traditional veg like carrotts before the fruit.

Fussy bums :lol:

minstrel will eat anything, piper won't eat peppers or grapes. Sean tried them on grapes at the weekend and she wasn't bothered at all

They all have slightly different tastes. None of them will touch pepper or tomato though. A couple aren't keen on celery and some really like it.

so far its only parsnips that dont get eaten...

ive got to boring the diet up now tho to the high fibre type veggies instead of the huge range ive been giving as they are doing nothing for the teeth :(

Mine will eat parsnip peelings but not the actual parsnip :rolleyes: Neither do they like courgette... apart from that, they will eat pretty much anything:)

Back