• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attn Surrey members, transport needed! - Ebay hutch comes with 'extras'

The extras are 2 bunnies, amum of 10 months old and her daughter of 9 weeks, is anyone able to help the bunnies?, I have her email address

They are in Surrey, is anyone able to get them for free and hold them whilst we arrange a bunnyrun up to the Midlands??

Last edited:
Oh :?Surrey is a bit far from me...I would change the title of thread to say where they are etc. get more surry ppl noticing it then ;)

Was it an indoor or outdoor hutch/cage? There is a listing on at the moment for a cage with extras. I have sent email to the seller asking what the extras are. Hopefully just water bottle etc....

Molesey isn't far from us. All the ARC people live very close. We are going in that general direction on Saturday and could pick them up on the way back, in the afternoon. Do you want me to ask Donna if we have space to take them in? I could only keep them for a few days, as I'll need my dog crate for Percy when he's had his neuter.

I can collect them from Molsey if ARC can take them. But yesterday Donna did say ARC are very full up :?
I definately *cannot* have the Buns here

Janex

I can collect them from Molsey if ARC can take them. But yesterday Donna did say ARC are very full up :?
I definately *cannot* have the Buns here

Janex

If a bunny run could be arranged to Snowy, I could keep them here until the weekend. We are planning to pick up my raffle prize from Jill (luvabun) this Saturday, probably late morning, but I have not arranged a time with her yet. She is near the junction of the M25 and the M3.

Have been in deep negotiations with the owner of these two bunnies and she wants £15 for both of them, I am not prepared to pay for them, she has sent me pictures of them and they are beautiful, so if anyone wants them please let me know

Back