• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on our poorly new arrival..piccy p4.

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i posted earlier about this boy ...but put it in stories by mistake :shock::?

sorry :oops:

This little man arrived yesterday . He wasnt eating and looked thoroughly depressed and disorientated . :(

Took him to vets to find he was dehydrated , undernourished and had a very sore mouth from very bad molar spurs .:? :(

He didnt arrive with any food ...as owner said she had run out ....i wonder how long ago :evil: and i wonder how long ago since he had a drink ....

if it wasnt for a lady who has fostered for us in the past noticing that he wasnt being cared for and persudeing his owner to hand him over the poor little mite would have soon been dead :evil:...so thank you Claire ..he owes you his life .

He is now back from the vets and in a sorry state . He wasnt realy fit for a dental but we darnt leave it his mouth was so bad ... :evil::?...
poor little soul looks so down that hes touched the hearts of all at the vets ...

so can we have some more vibes please as he isnt out of the woods yet ....

And strangely enough ...he arrived the same day i lost Thumper ....and thats the name he arrived with :(

Last edited:
He didnt arrive with any food ...as owner said she had run out ....i wonder how long ago :evil: and i wonder how long ago since he had a drink ....

Every time I think I've heard it all, humans think of something new to horrify me with. :evil: best of luck for this little man at least now he has the chance he deserves.

Back