• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adorable??

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
GorgeousKitt.jpg

Hehehe, this is my baby Kitt... who will be a year old on Friday (according to where I got him from...)

Thinking of entering him in the Bunnymad Gorgeous Bunny competition :love:

Hehehe, this is my baby Kitt... who will be a year old on Friday (according to where I got him from...)

Thinking of entering him in the Bunnymad Gorgeous Bunny competition :love:

a year?! he so totally miniscule!! he's the cutest thing!

must.... steal.....

:lol:

Thank you :):)

I struggle to get lovely pictures of him as his coat never looks right, but I love this picture even though his coat is ALOT shinier in person.

xx

Thank you :):)

I struggle to get lovely pictures of him as his coat never looks right, but I love this picture even though his coat is ALOT shinier in person.

xx

my little man is halfway through his first moult at 5 and a half months, he looks so scruffy, a mixture of nice shiny hair and dull frizzy baby hair!

his back has this patch of big boy hair and he looks like a greyhound in those special coats they put on to keep warm!!

Kitt is just to beautiful, he'll win the competition by a mile is he's entered!

my little man is halfway through his first moult at 5 and a half months, he looks so scruffy, a mixture of nice shiny hair and dull frizzy baby hair!

his back has this patch of big boy hair and he looks like a greyhound in those special coats they put on to keep warm!!

Kitt is just to beautiful, he'll win the competition by a mile is he's entered!

Aww bless your little fella, I LOVE black bunnies :love :love:

Awww, I don't think he'd win but I'm definately going to enter him... no harm in that =]

He's gorgeous! Is he your indoor bunster, Lou?

Thank you :)

He sure is, I've tried bonding him with Hollie only for her to chew a quarter of his ear off... and tried bonding him with Sapphire and Jamie but he's too scared of them, lol.

Back