• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

megazorb

touie

Wise Old Thumper
who uses it in their rabbits litter trays and how do you find it? I've always used wood pellets but thought I'd give it a go this week seeing as I use it for the rats!

I use it. Never tried pellets, but it is a good alternative to wood flakes and a bag lasts quite a while.

I don't use it anymore as it's quite dusty - I use Finacard now and it's fab for all of the small furries and is excellent for litter trays :) [after trying and testing just about every substrate on the market!]

I never use wood shavings for lots of reasons from dust to mess.

I use Carefresh instead with hay on top. Its brilliant and there is never any pee left.

I use a handful of carefresh in the litter trays, it's just easier for me and it absorbs wee really well.

However, I have used Megazorb and liked it. I think if I had more bunnies I would probably use it because it is so cheap.

Have been using it for a year (before which I used the wooden pellets), changed as megazorb works out cheaper! Pop a scoopfull in the litter trays and put hay on top! Haven't had any complaints.

Hannah

Me...its so much cheaper and I think it absorbs smells much better, once you have tried it you will always buy it :D

I don't use it anymore as it's quite dusty - I use Finacard now and it's fab for all of the small furries and is excellent for litter trays :) [after trying and testing just about every substrate on the market!]
Where do you get it from?
I currently use Megazorb which works well however due to my bunnies fuzzy fur they do often have bits caught in their fur cos they like to dig in their litter trays. I prefer megazorb to Yesterdays news which i used before.. i stopped using wood based cat litter after discussions on here about pine

I use megazorb for my bunnies and my piggie. It soaks up the wee very well and is not as dusty as shavings (have stopped using shavings after reading all the comments on here)

i only put it in the big litter tray now... and just newspaper and hay in the small ones... i havent noticed them smell either so im thinking i may ditch using litter when newspaper does the job just as well :shock:

Back