• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter bunnies...

We (me and Husband) are having a home visit from RSPCA York tomorrow. We want to adopt a rabbit friend for Hugo. I hope it all goes well!!

Went we went to P@H to get "supplies" (treats) they were almost out of rabbits!! That was worrying.

That predicted has happened then?:(

I think it good that they ran the story - it may make others think about buying on a whim at least.

TP;)

We (me and Husband) are having a home visit from RSPCA York tomorrow. We want to adopt a rabbit friend for Hugo. I hope it all goes well!!

Went we went to P@H to get "supplies" (treats) they were almost out of rabbits!! That was worrying.

Good luck :wave: I was recently looking at the York RSPCA too but they had no suitable older single females so I travelled all the way to Leciester :shock: (with help of bunny runs too!) to find Connie!

Thank you,

It is actually a bit silly cos now we are worried that they might take Hugo away if they find the home unsuitable. Hopefully they won't. Hugo is happy and healthy (vets visits can confirm), just us being silly.

Thank you,

It is actually a bit silly cos now we are worried that they might take Hugo away if they find the home unsuitable. Hopefully they won't. Hugo is happy and healthy (vets visits can confirm), just us being silly.

I'm sure that isn't the case! He sounds well loved.

What are you looking for? If you have no luck at York I got Pippa from the Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford which isn't too far.

poot bunnies :(
There is a breeder not far from me trying to shift her "easter stock" she expected a rush so bred alot of litters, :evil:

I'm sure that isn't the case! He sounds well loved.

What are you looking for? If you have no luck at York I got Pippa from the Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford which isn't too far.

Well we are looking for a girl bunny that Hugo can bond with! :)

It would be nice if it was one of those blue/gray french lops but we don't really mind even if it is another breed or color. As long as she gets along with Hugo is fine.

Also my husband seems to be quite fond of cuddles and the bunny to be happy to see him, so it would be good if she was very friendly. Hugo is lovely but a bit independent and my husband seems to suffer a bit because of that.

All I want is a happy family :lol:

Back