• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do your buns ever embarrass you?

bunlover

Warren Veteran
Snowy and dora play in the garden and i keep an eye on them through the window. the bottom of garden i thought was bunny proofed and fenced off.... now yesterday got a call from my oh saying dora had dissapeared... so i came home to look for her...found her or rather my neighbour did sat in his garden munching the grass...but the fence was intact?!!!!houdini!
went over to speak to my kindly neighbour who luckily likes buns and apologised to him at which he said.... its ok she does visit me in the afternoons?!!!!!:shock: i didnt know what to say he then said yes today she popped round at 2?!!!:shock:

i went round and shood her back through into our gardento contemplate her visits to my neighbour!!! and before i could open my home made fence she jumped onto the mesh let it fall like a sea saw and hopped off aha! thats how she has been doing it! the mesh sprang back up!(it had come away from the fixtures snowy couldnt get out tho as she was too light to do the seasaw effect... so goodness knows how often i have turned my back or not been looking and she has popped over to visit!!! naughty bun was quite embarrassed! obviously the fence now fixed!!!! lol

LOL! Nigel did that for ages with our neighbour! Luckily they really like him though. He jumped the little bit of fence behind our shed and squeezed past the tree just so he could gamboll on their lawn!:roll:
Apparently he'd been doing it ages, but they didn't mind cos he ate their dandelions! :lol:
Whenever I lose him now I just pop my head over and there he is, flopped out on their grass under their garden table having a little munch.
I've given up knocking now, I just go in and chase him back over while they laugh and wave at me through the window! :lol::oops:

Yes. Elidore gnawed away at glavanised wire on the fence within half an hour and ran 2 gardens up. We went round calling his name for hours and bothering all the neighbours. We replaced the wire with metal panels and he hasn't tried anything since then thank God.

Lol! I had a nethie called Petunia that used to visit the neighbour without us knowing. She used to go into his house and get fed cornflakes. He got really attached to her and when he moved he took her with him to live as a house bun. (with permission)

good to hear im not the only one!!!! as i said the neighbour was not to bothered i just felt awful that she kept popping over to visit! naughty bunsters!!1

do your buns ever embarrass you

My bunny Sateen (sassy) keeps popping next door to visit my neighbour:oops:luckily she doesnt mind and catches her for me BUT the foxes are often in her garden so i have had to alter my run to stop her getting through the fence:)

Back