• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyone Help Please ?- U/D My Acct Has Been Cancelled-Ooops Subscription Expired!

sounds like the lady is trying her best to get a good home for her. she has done all the right things so far, maybe direct her here?

Edit: I think the last line means she wouldn't be good with children :)

Last edited:
I might be able to take her for a while until a place in a rescue is found or a new forever home..will have to check with OH though.
Dont have a preloved account though :? and it is about 79 miles from me eeeekkk:shock:

Last edited:
I could collect her if they would consider giving her to me free without the hutch and run but i wouldn't be able to house her here for more than a day or 2 at the most. If that helps?

Will post asap after asking OH, although I have a spare hutch I would need the run (might as well get both).

If anyone else closer can take her in though GO FOR IT :D

She looks a little stunner huh?

I can take her if we could get her to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if I should email her the link to RU or would current events make that not a good idea :?
It would be a shame if Bun was homed to be a singleton if just spaying her might make her bondable. Passing that info' on might come across wrong in an unsolicited email :?

Janex

I wonder if I should email her the link to RU or would current events make that not a good idea :?
It would be a shame if Bun was homed to be a singleton if just spaying her might make her bondable. Passing that info' on might come across wrong in an unsolicited email :?

Janex

Jane, I would email them anyway. i've only had one negative response from a polite email:D

has someone reported you to preloved?someone reported me and they cancelled my account until i clearde myself.do you have the same username as on here?check your emails see if theyve sent you an email with the reason.x

I think it would be good to refer her here. She can make her own informed (hopefully right, hehe) choice then. It sounds like they are genuinely interested in the rabbit.

I have a paid preloved account if you want me to email.

I think it would be good to refer her here. She can make her own informed (hopefully right, hehe) choice then. It sounds like they are genuinely interested in the rabbit.

I have a paid preloved account if you want me to email.

Yes please :)

Janex

Did you have something prepared, if not I'll just send the link and say how lovely we all are.

I can help if you need me, either get her here and I take her to kayj or with a bunnyrun

Back