• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Bill Boblet and Maya -VIBES PLEASE!! U/D 1435hrs OK !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
They are both having a GA/Dental today. Poor Little Bill had spurs causing ulceration of his cheeks by the time he was 12 weeks old :shock: :cry:
We have managed to go for 8 months without him needing more treatment but this morning he definately needs another Dental :cry:

Maya is about 7 years old and she has always been a good hay eater until about 6 months ago when she just stopped eating any type of hay/grass. She had a Dental, no spurs but very long teeth. She has refused to touch hay since before her first Dental so of course now she needs another one.

Vibes for two of my Bunsters please

Janex :)

Last edited:
(((vibes for them both)))

Which reminds me, I need to make that phone call about Lexie today :?

Thanks for all the vibes :)

Christabel has just called ( to put an end to my stressing :oops::oops:) Maya had tiny spurs but very long molars. Also, her peg teeth were longer than her Incisors :?

Little Bill's teeth were.........DREADFUL :cry: He definately has a congenital Dental problem which Christabel fears will get worse as he gets older :cry::cry:

Janex

Thanks for all the vibes :)

Christabel has just called ( to put an end to my stressing :oops::oops:) Maya had tiny spurs but very long molars. Also, her peg teeth were longer than her Incisors :?

Little Bill's teeth were.........DREADFUL :cry: He definately has a congenital Dental problem which Christabel fears will get worse as he gets older :cry::cry:

Janex

Glad to hear they are both OK. Is Little Bill the loppy boy?

Aww glad they are both ok Jane, must be a dental day, Pringle was in to getn his done but as usual he has come home eaten loads and hopping around the house like nothing has happened :oops::lol:
Glad Bill and Maya are fine :D xx

SO pleased that they are both okay!!! :D :D

I have never heard of a bun's peg teeth getting longer than their incisors before! :shock:

Back