• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

found rabbit stuff supplier south hampshire

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Just in case there was anyone else near me that was ordering things over the net. I have found a farm about 5 mins drive from my house that sells megazorb, hay, and will order in Allen and Page natural rabbit pellets. I'm quite excited by this find, popping there later :lol:

Hazleton farm. I've just been there and come back with magazorb and hay. Looks nice hay too, nice and green :D

doh..wheres that hun?

really if youre getting a and p..id gladly pay youpetrol money!! then i could wheel it form your mini in nikkis wheelchair..like i did with a pc to gems dads van:shock: not sure if i handle pushing a wheelchair from hazleton farm!:lol:

Hi touie, what other rabbit food do they sell? Do they do Science Selective? What's Allen & Page like? Whereabouts is the farm? Am from Portsmouth so may know roughly where it is. Would not be too far for me to pay a visit, it's quite hard to find decent hay.

yes they do deliver postcode area is PO8 its in Horndean near Waterlooville. I think they will order most things in. Allen and Page natural rabbit pellets are great, they are high in fibre and quite cheap there is an article of different rabbit pellets on rabbit rehome :D I'm not going to need any rabbit food for a while as I have 2 sacks in the garage but to purplebumble if they charge alot for delivery then I can pick them up for you as you're only 2 roads away :D They have previously ordered the herbs and fibre for someone so I'm fingers crossed that they can get the natural rabbit pellets, they said they would let me know. If anyone wants the phone numbers PM me as I'm not sure if I should put them on a public forum.

Back