• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks GemmaH

Bluefox

Warren Scout
Well after a worried phonecall this morning regarding the lovely Pipkin. He arrived safely at around 4pm, (ater a wrong turning :lol::lol:) Claws chopped on arrival, all stressy bits done.....Popped into his hutch...... He is as happy as larry. Munching away on hay, drinking eating just fine, pooping too :D. Only thing is, he is slightly overweight, so may put him on a light food. Loves nose rubs, and loves the kids.....

His eyes are now dry, not running at all, and his breathing is like all the other buns here. So we are very happy that he is well and OK.

I would just like to say a HUGE thankyou to Gemma, who very kindly moved his delivery date (hehe) forward to today at such sort notice. It was love to meet you and the boys, hope to see you again soon. And i hope the directions to your friends were better than the ones to get you here!!!!

Caroline

Hello :wave:. I was going to pm you to let you know we were home safe! you're directions were fab - apart from where you'd put left when I think it should have been right at one of the junctions, but I managed to get to her eventually ;)

Lovely to meet you and your family and buns, I'm sure Pipkin will be spoilt rotten and I'm so glad he seems fine now! Don't forget regular piccy updates!

xx

Yeah that's the pair that she said she was going to get me a exact replica of!!!!! hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, thanks a lot hun, and yes, he's lready spilt, i think Tone went mad with his hay....hehe
Great to have an OH who loves the buns as much as me!

Back