• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rexy Baby- Callisto making herself at home :)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
A bit of a picture overload but this gorgeous girl is so photogenic and is bold as brass, so loves having her picture taken. She has made herself at home, re-modelled the kitchen and cottoned onto the fact that Phil is smitten with her and therefor begging by the fridge will be reaped with rewards :rolleyes:

moto_0131.jpg

moto_0132.jpg

moto_0135.jpg

moto_0141.jpg

She 'sort of' gets the litter tray but her bum tends to hang over the end so I am getting her a bigger one tomorrow.

moto_0147.jpg

Getting ready for her close ups....a bit of a contortionist our Calli

moto_0157.jpg

moto_0158.jpg

This is her favourite passtime, watching the livingroom so whenever someone walks past she can look cute and demand nose rubs :lol:

moto_0159.jpg

moto_0166.jpg

We have to be really careful with her as whilst Lexie blanks anybun behind 'bars' Calli knows how to push open the gate so we cant leave it on the latch for even a second.....else all hell would break loose :shock:

She is just fabulous, I cant wait to get to know her better :love:

How long was she with you for Chloe?

awww :love: she is lovely:D She looks like she's settled in really well:D I'm really pleased for you:D

**Lola is looking at the pics and reminiscing about her holiday in Sheffield:wave:**

Shes lovely i wanted her! Might be an idea to put some mesh on the baby gate one of my rabbits got stuck in there once!

Shes lovely i wanted her! Might be an idea to put some mesh on the baby gate one of my rabbits got stuck in there once!

Its a dog gate rather than a baby gate....extra high, with bigger gaps between the bars. She can easily get her head in and out of each one and our youngest cat can walk through them :shock:

We did have cardboard on there when we had Mav, but that was because he could fit through the gaps :lol:

Its a dog gate rather than a baby gate....extra high, with bigger gaps between the bars. She can easily get her head in and out of each one and our youngest cat can walk through them :shock:

We did have cardboard on there when we had Mav, but that was because he could fit through the gaps :lol:

I couldn't believe it when the cat just walked straight through!:shock::lol:

I am going to have to come and meet these buns in person one of these days - maybe I will hand deliver your next cheque;)

I am going to have to come and meet these buns in person one of these days - maybe I will hand deliver your next cheque;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I will get Mack piccies up tomorrow, Photo*uckit was being an ass tonight. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
awww she's teeny weeny.maybe she's like a supermodel of the cat world:D..andy wanted a cat after we left:roll::lol:

Yeah there is nothing of her, a permenant kitten. Vet says there is nothing wrong with her, or her brothers though...just that its because they are part oriental.

Back