• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobtails Fun Day, raffle and online auction

Oldie Bunny

Warren Scout
Bobtails Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue in Surrey are having a fun day on 18th May and in the run up to that are running a raffle (properly registered with their local council) and an online auction for some really nice things that have been donated.

Raffle tickets are £1 each from either Bobtails or from me and the prizes are:-
Virgin Champagne Balloon Flight
Pet Portrait (I have a portrait of one of my dogs by this lady and it's fantastic!)
John Lewis vouchers
Other goodies

Online auction is here where you can bid on:-
Textbook of Rabbit Medicine Book by Frances Harcourt-Brown
A round of golf at Surrey Downs Golf Club
A family ticket to Leeds Castle
2 Simple wills
A Pair of premier tickets to Sandown Races
A meal for two at Oatlands Park Hotel
2 pet microchips

Last edited:
Thanks very much both of you. I will pm you now.

I'm afraid that Bobtails don't have a paypal account, so you can either make a cheque out to Bobtails or send the paypal payment to me and I'll give them the cash. I'll need your real name and phone number for the counterfoil too please!

got my tickets thru the post thank you very much!

i hope i dont win the air balloon ride :shock::shock::shock:

could i possibly have 2 more tickets please? :wave:

do you have written down what ticket numbers we have, so if say our numbers come out you already know who has those tickets? (im just paranoid im going 2 lose them i have a messy room!!)

With pleasure! If you'd like to send my your payment via paypal again, I'll pm you the details. Your names and phone number or address are written onto each counterfoil going into the raffle draw, so should you be a lucky winner we'll definitely know how to find you!

Back