• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for cookie(home from vets)

jesska

Alpha Buck
my neitherland dwarf cookie went to vets today and we have final decided to have hes front teeth removed and its making him a unhappy bunny knowing everytime he might get pick up that the vets might cutting he teeth every two week.
i hope iv made the right decision just i just dont like it when they go under anaesthetic. i look so stupid in the vet crying im just so scared. anyways he goes in tomorrow so can have loads of good vibess please.
im taking him a little pack lunched for when hes a the vets i just woundered is there anything eles should be doing after hs home for the vets?

Last edited:
it is a hard descion to make but you have put the health of cookie first.
cookie will be much better after a couple of days,as been there with lukie and freddie, when they came home they had plenty of dried food and what ever food they had before they were removed just chopped into mouthsize portions.
all send lots of vibes :love::love::love:

Mine had his removed a few weeks ago and to my surprise was filling his face withing an hour of being home! He can manage his dried food fine but I grate up carrot for him and pull his other veggies into small pieces.
sendinh healing vibes

well is op is all over and done with. hes all gummy now just about of a worry is tha he as not eated yet :( but hes drank loads which is a good thing so im just hoping hes going to get something down him tomorrow, maybe its just strange feeling for him.

Back