• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic has new friend

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
she's got soft fur, short ears and is a fake cat :lol: I thought Magic was looking abit sad so I dewhiskered and detagged one of my large TY cats and gave it to her, I made it move around her hutch by dragging it by it's tail and made it nuzzle her :oops: she tossed her head and started grooming it behind the ears, I feel bad now as it's stopped moving and she keeps nudging it :( :oops:

Misty has a teddy who she grooms all the time, the guy said be careful she might chew it...not one nibble I knew Misty would just love and care for her teddy :D

D&J have got one- they groom it and everything- I sometimes make it move, but Josh just bites its tail:rolleyes:

I gave Nigel a teddy once. It was a grey and white husky, but every time he saw it he would growl and box it, so eventually I took it away again :roll:

'twas a short lived relationship :rolleyes: I was making it move againa dn she growled and attacked it then bit my arm :lol:

Back