• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouses on ebay

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I dont understand it people are paying huge amounts for playhouses on ebay,i have been watching several and i dont know why people are paying near to new prices for these houses.Most are going over a hundred pounds i have found.Also people are deciding to make their identity unknown on ebay as you see that the highest bidder is bidder 1 or bidder 2 etc.rather than using their normal ebay user name.Why is this?:?
I am going to be patient and carry on trying to get one though,one day i will;)

i haven't looked at Ebay for a while, but when i did at lot of things were going over the price you pay in shops for a brand new one. it's mad:shock:

I think if you have bid on one before or have been watching them in your Ebay the bidders dont come up as names. Its meant to be fair and a new ruling as such :rolleyes: Any news on your buy it nows ?

steph,i emailed two people like you said,one said they had no idea what the market was like for playhouses and the other was polite but said no,both have 4 days to go,one is quite old and tatty and the other is nice,hubby says he would rather buy a new one if bidding goes over half the new price which is fine,except i might get a huge house as a bargain,i keep thinking that you got a lovely house off ebay so i have to be patient ;):cry:

Back