• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin.... did i dream the stasis ??

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Alvin 100% back to Alvin

sorry pics were on my phone and its pants....

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

trying to work out why i spent the whole weekend crying now

ahhhh! So glad hes home and is well! Hes so cheeky :D

im trying to be really stong and not give him treats, but he just knows how to look starving and cute.... dont want to screw up his gut balance again tho by giving extra veg or fruit....he really isnt acting like he almost gave up an died its amazing how fast they bounce back :D:D

awww he looks great now - although I can't imagine how you dare walk around bare foot with an attack bunny in the house - I get suited up to go near a guinea pig! :lol:

awww he looks great now - although I can't imagine how you dare walk around bare foot with an attack bunny in the house - I get suited up to go near a guinea pig! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: hes only attack bunny when i mess with him... really loving on his terms..... plus he must know boxing mom wont get him any treats :lol::lol::lol:

pearl bites my toe and tries to fling my whole foot like she does with her toys.... she hasnt sussed its attached to a leg :roll:

It is SO great to know that Alvin is well again now!!!:D Has his attitude returned to normal, too?!? :shock: :lol: :lol:

It is SO great to know that Alvin is well again now!!!:D Has his attitude returned to normal, too?!? :shock: :lol: :lol:

yup tried to stroke him earlier and he ran under the sofa..... whooop whooop whoooop :D:D:D:D

he also runs thro to his room when i go in there or comes in the kitchen lookin for treats... i swear if my eyes werent still so swollen i really would think it was a dream...

Awww, bless him.....it is SUCH a worry when this happens. I cried myself silly when it happened to Timmy last year. :oops: :cry: :cry:

ahhhhhh alvin i didnt realise he had had stasis so sorry chuck so pleased that he is ok though hes such a cutie!:)

Back